The 10 Finalists for UM Idol are:

1. Olivia Fine
2. Josh Montes
3. Matthew Feld
4. Natalie Gelman
5. Yana Morrison
6. Greg Barnett
7. Natalie Pick
8. Zamira Marquez
9. Alexandra Jackson
10. Jaclyn Mullen

When:
The final competition for UM Idol will be held on Nov. 20 on the UC Patio at 8 p.m.

What:
The final competition will consist of two rounds. All 10 artists will perform an original or cover song. Only five will continue to the next round, where another selection will be performed for the judges and the audience.

The winner will be announced that evening and will be offered the grand prize of a record deal with ‘Cane Records.

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he didn’t hesitat ...

1. DOLPHINS: Miami seeks revenge vs. hated, Stinkin' Jets: Dolphins host Jets Sunday with Miami ...

Notes and observations on UM’s 27-19 win against Syracuse: • A UM source said Mark Richt seemed more ...

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

The Miami women's tennis team split its eight matches on its second day of competition at the I ...

Syracuse visits Miami on Saturday, October 21st at Hard Rock Stadium. ...