Intramural Scores

UM Sports Brief
Cross Country
University of Miami junior Matt Mulvaney (South Hadley, MA) finished 15th with a time of 32:59.77 to earn All-South Region honors at the NCAA South Region Cross Country Championships at Lambert Acres Golf Course in Knoxville, TN.
Mulvaney has been the Hurricanes’ top finisher in five consecutive meets, including a his first career victory at the FIU-Florida Memorial meet on October 19. His 20th-place finish at the BIG EAST Championships on November 1 marked the best individual finish in school-history at the conference meet.
Miami, ranked ninth in the South Region, finished 12th overall with 325 points. Host Tennessee won the Regional Championship with 51 points.
The Hurricanes had four runners finish in the top-90 including senior Dan Boniface (Seattle, WA) who finished 68th (34:37.41), freshman Alex Brutvan (Boca Raton, FL/Pope John Paul II) who placed 74th (34:50.58) and sophomore Matt Maloney (Concord, NH) who finished 90th (35:41.97).
Intramural Reminders

CANE CRAZE!
Don’t be left out of the most exciting tournament of the Fall semester! It is being held this year on Saturday, November 23 & Sunday, November 24! To sign up, stop by the office at the Wellness Center and sign up yourself and your 20 member team for $2 per player. Events such as tricycle races and flag football. Be sure to sign up before the deadline which is Tuesday, November 19 by 5pm!

Intramural Scores

Soccer:

3 South – 4
Bafana Bafana – 0

Macroorchidism – 1
We Hate Soccer – 0

Freestylers – 2
PT Playas – 0

Goalden Girls – 2
UMSM Women – 0

Dutch Soccer – 2
Genocide – 1

Latin American F.C. – 5
Club Med – 0

Sigma Chi – 2
Lambda Chi Alpha – 1

Sigma Phi Epsilon – 1
Phi Delta Theta – 0

Zeta Beta Tau – 3
Kappa Sigma – 2

Alpha Sigma Phi – 3
Pi Kappa Alpha – 2

One Touchables – 1 (PK)
Mickey’s – 0

Gooooal! – 2 (PK)
Law School – 1

Triple Alt-165 FC – 2
ISUM – 1

Free Agents – 1
GBSA – 0

Sesh – 3
Bahia – 2

Chess Club – 1
Reggae Ruffians – 0

Soccer for Dummies – 3
Catzzo F.C. – 1

Kirk Tracy Memorial F.C. – 5
Rancho F.C. – 0
Delta Gamma – 3
Delta Delta Delta – 0

Delta Phi Epsilon – 5
Zeta Tau Alpha – 0

3 South – 3
Black Eagle – 1

Bafana Bafana – 6
We Hate Soccer – 0

Freestylers – 2 (PK)
The Empresses – 1

The Kneebreakers – 2
Goalden Girls – 1

Genocide – 2

Club Med – 0

Latin American F.C. – 3
Dutch Soccer – 1

Sigma Alpha Mu – 3 (PK)
Lambda Chi Alpha – 2

Sigma Phi Epsilon – 3
Sigma Chi – 0

Alpha Sigma Phi – 4
Zeta Beta Tau – 1

Pi Kappa Alpha – 9
Kappa Sigma – 0

Mickey’s – 3
Gooooal! – 0

Former pro wrestler and promoter The Tennessee Stud Ron Fuller was interviewed by Ryan K. Boman of T ...

The University of Miami has its future quarterback. Jarren Williams, a consensus four-star, dual-thr ...

Through its new Leadership UMiami program, the Butler Center for Service and Leadership is empowerin ...

A Biomedical Engineering Major and campus leader, Sterile Achille involved herself in many activitie ...

University of Miami head volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara is excited to announce a fou ...

University of Miami women's volleyball player Brooke McDermott is an active member in the Hurri ...