Intramural Scores

UM Sports Brief
Cross Country
University of Miami junior Matt Mulvaney (South Hadley, MA) finished 15th with a time of 32:59.77 to earn All-South Region honors at the NCAA South Region Cross Country Championships at Lambert Acres Golf Course in Knoxville, TN.
Mulvaney has been the Hurricanes’ top finisher in five consecutive meets, including a his first career victory at the FIU-Florida Memorial meet on October 19. His 20th-place finish at the BIG EAST Championships on November 1 marked the best individual finish in school-history at the conference meet.
Miami, ranked ninth in the South Region, finished 12th overall with 325 points. Host Tennessee won the Regional Championship with 51 points.
The Hurricanes had four runners finish in the top-90 including senior Dan Boniface (Seattle, WA) who finished 68th (34:37.41), freshman Alex Brutvan (Boca Raton, FL/Pope John Paul II) who placed 74th (34:50.58) and sophomore Matt Maloney (Concord, NH) who finished 90th (35:41.97).
Intramural Reminders

CANE CRAZE!
Don’t be left out of the most exciting tournament of the Fall semester! It is being held this year on Saturday, November 23 & Sunday, November 24! To sign up, stop by the office at the Wellness Center and sign up yourself and your 20 member team for $2 per player. Events such as tricycle races and flag football. Be sure to sign up before the deadline which is Tuesday, November 19 by 5pm!

Intramural Scores

Soccer:

3 South – 4
Bafana Bafana – 0

Macroorchidism – 1
We Hate Soccer – 0

Freestylers – 2
PT Playas – 0

Goalden Girls – 2
UMSM Women – 0

Dutch Soccer – 2
Genocide – 1

Latin American F.C. – 5
Club Med – 0

Sigma Chi – 2
Lambda Chi Alpha – 1

Sigma Phi Epsilon – 1
Phi Delta Theta – 0

Zeta Beta Tau – 3
Kappa Sigma – 2

Alpha Sigma Phi – 3
Pi Kappa Alpha – 2

One Touchables – 1 (PK)
Mickey’s – 0

Gooooal! – 2 (PK)
Law School – 1

Triple Alt-165 FC – 2
ISUM – 1

Free Agents – 1
GBSA – 0

Sesh – 3
Bahia – 2

Chess Club – 1
Reggae Ruffians – 0

Soccer for Dummies – 3
Catzzo F.C. – 1

Kirk Tracy Memorial F.C. – 5
Rancho F.C. – 0
Delta Gamma – 3
Delta Delta Delta – 0

Delta Phi Epsilon – 5
Zeta Tau Alpha – 0

3 South – 3
Black Eagle – 1

Bafana Bafana – 6
We Hate Soccer – 0

Freestylers – 2 (PK)
The Empresses – 1

The Kneebreakers – 2
Goalden Girls – 1

Genocide – 2

Club Med – 0

Latin American F.C. – 3
Dutch Soccer – 1

Sigma Alpha Mu – 3 (PK)
Lambda Chi Alpha – 2

Sigma Phi Epsilon – 3
Sigma Chi – 0

Alpha Sigma Phi – 4
Zeta Beta Tau – 1

Pi Kappa Alpha – 9
Kappa Sigma – 0

Mickey’s – 3
Gooooal! – 0

He is considered among the finest defensive line coaches in the nation. And now, according to a writ ...

This is the time of year when every win or loss can make a difference in a team’s NCAA Tournament ch ...

Mike Brey doesn't pay much attention to the NBA draft stock of opposing players, but the Notre ...

He used to be a Gator. But junior Danny Reyes is plenty happy to be back home and playing for the Un ...

It’s a Wednesday morning, and one by one, the familiar Hurricane faces make their way into the non-d ...

At the University of Miami, the professor has the last word on whether students can use their laptop ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

The No. 25-ranked University of Miami women's golf team finished ninth at the 2018 Allstate Sug ...

Three Miami women's tennis players are featured in this week's Oracle/ITA rankings, along ...

Riding a five-game road winning streak, the Miami women's basketball team will look to make it ...

After capturing its opening series with Rutgers, No. 24 Miami continues a season-opening, seven-game ...

Walker IV scored 19, Izundu scored 14 and the Canes picked up a crucial win in South Bend. ...