Intramural Scores

Intramural Reminders
Cane Craze is being held this year on Saturday, November 23 & Sunday, November 24! To sign up, stop by the office at the Wellness Center and sign up yourself and your 20-member team for $2 per player. Events such as tricycle races and flag football. Be sure to sign up before the deadline, which is Monday, November 19 by 5pm!
Soccer:

Macroorchidism – 5
Black Eagle – 1
We Hate Soccer – 1
3 South – 0

The Empresses – 2
PT Playas – 0

The Kneebreakers – 1
UMSM Women – 0

Gaolden Girls – 1
Freestylers – 0

Genocide – 5
Latin American F.C. – 4

Dutch Soccer – 3
Club Med – 1

Phi Delta Theta – 1
Sigma Alpha Mu – 0

Lambda Chi Alpha – 2
Sigma Phi Epsilon – 1

Zeta Beta Tau – 5
Pi Kappa Alpha – 1

Alpha Sigma Phi – 1
Kappa Sigma – 0

Law School – 4
Mickey’s – 3

One Touchables – 2
Gooooal! – 0

ISUM – 1 (PK)
Free Agents – 1

Triple Alt-165 F.C. – 5
GBSA – 1

Sesh – 1
Chess Club – 0

Bahia – 1
Reggae Ruffians – 0

Kirk Tracy Memorial F.C. – 3
SAAD – 1

Catzzo F.C. – 2
Rancho F.C. – 0

Sigma Delta Tau – 8
Delta Delta Delta – 0

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

The NBA Draft is on Thursday, and the buzz around the league is that the University of Miami’s Lonni ...

Former NFL and University of Miami star Kellen Winslow Jr. was arrested Thursday for numerous allege ...

Trevor Darling's perseverance paid off. After not being selected in the NFL Draft, the former U ...

Father's Day has never been a big holiday in the Larranaga household because basketball always ...

Colder Atlantic temperatures could change hurricane season forecasts, but the trend isn't expec ...

UM neurorehabilitation expert David S. Kushner, M.D., who helps modern patients recover from brain s ...

Gino DiMare was officially introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in program history Tuesday in ...

Jaquan Johnson was named to Athlon Sports' Preseason All-America First Team, while Shaq Quarter ...

An outstanding showing at the USATF Championships earned Symone Mason a trip to the World U20 Champi ...

UM alum returns to lead Canes' MBB strength and conditioning efforts. ...

Amy Deem was recognized for the third time as the ACC Women's Outdoor Track and Field Coach of ...