The Miami Hurricane Top 25 Poll

1. The University of Miami
2. Oklahoma
3. Virginia Tech
4. Ohio State
5. Notre Dame
6. Georgia
7. Texas
8. Washington State
9. NC State
10. Iowa
11. USC
12. Alabama
13. Colorado
14. Kansas State
15. Arizona State
16. Michigan
17. Oregon
18. FSU
19. LSU
20. Penn State
21. Bowling Green
22. Minnesota
23. Iowa State
24. Colorado State
25. Maryland

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

Darrell Langham has been a hero twice this season, but his path to prominence has been a long one. ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame has announced the Class of 2018 inductees for the 50th A ...

Senior diver Wally Layland was recognized for her standout performance at the SMU Classic with ACC C ...

University of Miami freshman Lonnie Walker IV was among 20 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

The Miami Hurricanes will begin preparation for the 2018 season when fall practice commences Wed., O ...