Entertainment calendar

Tonight

Afrocentria III presents an open mic and performance slam at the Rock on campus starting at 8 p.m. The show’s open to everyone and free African soul food will be served, so seek out those ill lyrics and get up on the mic.

Kid Koala spins on the one and twos and showcases his tight remixes at Power Studios, 3701 NE Second Ave., Miami. The second room will also feature DJs Bobby D, Induce, Karakter, MTA and Polaris. Doors open at 10 p.m. and tickets are $10 in advance, $12 at the door. The show’s 21 and over kiddies, sorry. Call 305-634-3907.

For you Mexicano lovers, check out rock band Mana at the Miami Arena, 721 NW First Ave., Miami, at 8 p.m. Tickets are $40-$70. Call 305-530-4400.

Saturday, October 26
Dissident rappers Dead Prez perform with Algorithm, Illanoiz and Hood Rykers at the Hard Rock Caf

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

Darrell Langham has been a hero twice this season, but his path to prominence has been a long one. ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame has announced the Class of 2018 inductees for the 50th A ...

Senior diver Wally Layland was recognized for her standout performance at the SMU Classic with ACC C ...

University of Miami freshman Lonnie Walker IV was among 20 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

The Miami Hurricanes will begin preparation for the 2018 season when fall practice commences Wed., O ...