The Miami Hurricane Top 25 Poll

1. The University of Miami
2. Oklahoma
3. Virginia Tech
4. Ohio State
5. Georgia
6. Notre Dame
7. Texas
8. Washington State
9. NC State
10. Michigan
11. LSU
12. FSU
13. Oregon
14. Iowa
15. USC
16. Tennessee
17. Penn State
18. Alabama
19. Iowa State
20. Air Force
21. Bowling Green
22. Kansas State
23. Colorado
24. Minnesota
25. Arizona State

View photos as Miami Hurricanes Coach Jim Morris ends 41-year career on Saturday, May 19, 2018, at M ...

The sullen, charcoal sky opened with a vengeance Saturday afternoon at Mark Light Field in Coral Gab ...

Hurricanes football aficionados: How does another College GameDay at the University of Miami campus ...

Get out your calendars once again, UM football fans. The Atlantic Coast Conference has announced the ...

Lonnie Walker IV, so eager to begin his professional basketball career that he left the University o ...

Over his more than two decades at the U, the dean of students from 1976-1989 always put students fir ...

The final Sea Secrets lecture at the Rosenstiel School examines the biofluorescence of marine organi ...

Maintenance mechanic Milton Davis has kept UM housing humming for decades. ...

After 25 years, head coach Jim Morris had just one request for the pregame festivities for his final ...

In honor of Jim Morris' final regular season game as head coach at Miami on Saturday, May 19, t ...

Sophomore righthander Evan McKendry struck out 11 to help lead the Hurricanes to their 10thstraight ...

Check out over 60 of the top pictures from the Miami women's tennis team's matchup with to ...

Due to inclement weather expected in the area, the Miami baseball program announced game time for Fr ...