eye filler: Downing Coronas with Atmosphere’s Slug at Soho Lounge

Life & Art interviewed Atmosphere’s Slug before he took the stage with Mr. Dibbs and posse to spit rhymes to a packed house at Revolver. While there’s scant skepticism concerning his rhyming ability, Slug delivered plenty of “what the hell” quotes beforehand. His theory on the world’s creation is particularly odd. Unfortunately, most of his anecdotes were lost in a freak accident involving a tape recorder, too many Coronas and other things, including Sven Barth. Here is what was recovered from the rubble.

“Tupac is the most emo-rapper in the world.”

“I’m going to wow the world with how stupid I can be.”

“There’s something sexy about a chick who will throw up on me that’s just sexy, keep it real girls.”

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

CANESFAN SATISFACTION METER: G6: Time again for the latest installment of the Canesfan Satisfaction ...

Syracuse student writer Matthew Gutierrez of The Daily Orange asked me to answer some of his questio ...

After this past University of Miami football game, coach Mark Richt said the crowd came alive during ...

Syracuse visits Miami on Saturday, October 21st at Hard Rock Stadium. ...

Behind a historic performance from senior Olga Strantzali, the University of Miami volleyball team b ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...