Entertainment News

Are the Rolling Stones getting too old to retain that rock and roll sex appeal they’ve been exuding for decades now? Probably not because Keith Richards was featured shirtless on the last issue of Rolling Stone magazine, his wrinkling skin sagging against the guitar he was holding. Moreover, frontman Mick Jagger recently announced in a BBC Radio interview on Sunday that the band is embarrassed of the first few songs they recorded, declaring that they lacked real rocking energy. “We couldn’t write rock songs, we just wrote these crap ballads,” said Jagger. How did they lose that “crap” sentimentality? They must have discovered the joys of no-holds-barred sex with groupies.

Can someone find that goddamn sniper in D.C. and just bust his ass? Almost 7 seven deaths-this shit’s getting serious. In any case, art may just be imitating life here (or the other way around) as the upcoming thriller Phone Booth may delay its release of November 15 because of the similar subject matter to current events. The film stars Colin Farrell as a man trapped in a phone booth by a distraught sniper played by Kiefer Sutherland. Citizens in the D.C. area are terrified by the murders and we strongly doubt that a film about a crazy sniper is going to make any good publicity these days.

The Sugarhill Gang’s studio in Englewood, New Jersey, burnt down in flames last Friday. It’s where the group had recorded “Rapper’s Delight,” one of the first radio rap hits, in the ’70s.

There were indications, even before Lonnie Walker IV was selected No. 18 by the San Antonio Spurs in ...

Add another player to the Miami Hurricanes' 2019 recruiting class. Defensive end Jahfari Harvey ...

From the onset, the Miami Hurricanes' plan was for the Carol Soffer football indoor practice fa ...

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

The NBA Draft is on Thursday, and the buzz around the league is that the University of Miami’s Lonni ...

Colder Atlantic temperatures could change hurricane season forecasts, but the trend isn't expec ...

UM neurorehabilitation expert David S. Kushner, M.D., who helps modern patients recover from brain s ...

The University of Miami women's golf team had three individuals selected to the 2018 Atlantic C ...

NBA Draft will be held Thursday evening in Brooklyn. ...

Haley Templeton is set to travel to Detroit, Mich., on Friday to train and compete with the U.S. Wom ...

First-year Miami head soccer coach Sarah Barnes released Wednesday the team's schedule for the ...

Gino DiMare was officially introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in program history Tuesday in ...