Entertainment News

Are the Rolling Stones getting too old to retain that rock and roll sex appeal they’ve been exuding for decades now? Probably not because Keith Richards was featured shirtless on the last issue of Rolling Stone magazine, his wrinkling skin sagging against the guitar he was holding. Moreover, frontman Mick Jagger recently announced in a BBC Radio interview on Sunday that the band is embarrassed of the first few songs they recorded, declaring that they lacked real rocking energy. “We couldn’t write rock songs, we just wrote these crap ballads,” said Jagger. How did they lose that “crap” sentimentality? They must have discovered the joys of no-holds-barred sex with groupies.

Can someone find that goddamn sniper in D.C. and just bust his ass? Almost 7 seven deaths-this shit’s getting serious. In any case, art may just be imitating life here (or the other way around) as the upcoming thriller Phone Booth may delay its release of November 15 because of the similar subject matter to current events. The film stars Colin Farrell as a man trapped in a phone booth by a distraught sniper played by Kiefer Sutherland. Citizens in the D.C. area are terrified by the murders and we strongly doubt that a film about a crazy sniper is going to make any good publicity these days.

The Sugarhill Gang’s studio in Englewood, New Jersey, burnt down in flames last Friday. It’s where the group had recorded “Rapper’s Delight,” one of the first radio rap hits, in the ’70s.

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Draft-eligible Canes players are getting increasing recog ...

Three days after the University of Miami announced that defensive line coach Craig Kuligowski was le ...

Not only are the Hurricanes in the mix for at least five high-end running backs for the 2019 class, ...

After assembling one of the nation’s best groups of skill position players in the 2018 recruiting cl ...

Coach Kool, AKA Craig Kuligowski, is gone from the University of Miami, which is entirely uncool wit ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

The University of Miami women's track team kicked off the 2018 ACC Indoor Championships with a ...

Continuing a season-opening, seven-game homestand, No. 24 Miami is looking for its second straight s ...

The Hurricanes fell in their final road game of the season, 70-51, at Georgia Tech. ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (5-2) returns to the court on Friday at 4 p.m., as it ...

Former Hurricane guard signs 10-day contract with Indiana Pacers. ...