Top 25 Poll

1. The University of Miami
2. Texas
3. Oklahoma
4. Florida State
5. Virginia Tech
6. Ohio State
7. Oregon
8. Florida
9. Georgia
10. Notre Dame
11. Penn State
12. Tennessee
13. Washington
14. NC State
15. Wisconsin
16. Michigan
17. Washington State
18. Kansas State
19. LSU
20. USC
21. Nebraska
22. Oregon State
23. Texas A&M
24. Colorado State
25. Clemson

A six-pack of UM notes on a Friday: ▪ Four-star Oregon-based quarterback Michael Johnson Jr. told Ri ...

On the eve of her team’s NCAA Tournament opener, University of Miami coach Katie Meier took the oppo ...

The defeated and deflated Miami Hurricanes quietly packed up their bags and trudged out of their Ame ...

Even before Donte Ingram broke Miami’s heart and sent the Hurricanes home from the NCAA Tournament w ...

And so ends Miami's season. No. 11 seed Loyola-Chicago's Donte Ingram hit a buzzer-beating ...

Novelist Jennine Capó Crucet’s book talk on March 20 explores belonging, identity, and what it means ...

Musical theatre students spent quality time learning (and laughing) with Avenue Q co-creator Jeff Ma ...

The University of Miami takes concrete steps to become the hemispheric university as it builds a rel ...

A UM physicist comments on the passing of British theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking. ...

Human Rights Watch says the government’s denial of the crisis worsens the suffering of its people. ...

The Hurricanes fell in dramatic fashion to Loyola Chicago in the First Round of the NCAA Tournament. ...

The University of Miami rowing team will open its spring season at the 2018 Oak Ridge Cardinal Invit ...

The Miami Hurricanes will be looking for their fourth series win of the spring when they open up a w ...

Senior Wally Layland started the final diving meet of her career in spectacular fashion Wednesday ni ...

The eighth-seeded Miami women's basketball team begins its fourth consecutive NCAA Tournament a ...