Top 25 Poll

1. The University of Miami
2. Texas
3. Oklahoma
4. Tennessee
5. FSU
6. Ohio State
7. Virginia Tech
8. Nebraska
9. Washington State
10. Michigan
11. Oregon
12. Washington
13. Michigan State
14. Florida
15. Georgia
16. Marshall
17. Colorado
18. Wisconsin
19. USC
20. NC State
21. Texas A&M
22. Notre Dame
23. LSU
24. Penn State
25. Colorado State

Dewan Huell will be wearing green and orange for at least another year. Huell announced Saturday on ...

Their bats and gloves and baseball skills weren't enough Thursday night. Now, the Miami Hurrica ...

Florida State's recruiting trail hit Georgia last week, and while the #Tribe19 class is a focal ...

It's almost summer, time for college football players to wind down and chill out — every now an ...

Alumna and faculty member shares lessons and learning about racial identity in free parent community ...

Voters head to the polls in a historic election to choose the country’s next president. ...

From boathouse to marine research powerhouse, the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Scienc ...

The Canes wrapped up a stormy weekend at the NCAA East Preliminary with their final two qualifiers f ...

Miami native pulls name out of NBA Draft process. ...

Stormy weather in the Gulf of Mexico may have delayed Friday's competition, but wind and rain c ...

Last season, Miami Hurricanes fans created, quite simply, one of the best home-field advantages in c ...

University of Miami senior Christian Langmo and freshman Adria Soriano were edged by Florida's ...