Miami Hurricane Top 25 Poll

1. Miami
2. Oklahoma
3. Texas
4. Tennessee
5. Florida
6. FSU
7. Ohio State
8. Virginia Tech
9. Nebraska
10. Washington State
11. Michigan
12. Washington
13. Oregon
14. Georgia
15. Michigan State
16. Colorado
17. Marshall
18. Texas A&M
19. Colorado State
20. Notre Dame
21. South Carolina
22. Wisconsin
23. USC
24. LSU
25. NC State

The Dolphins bringing Frank Gore back home hit all of the right emotional notes. The heart testified ...

As the Hurricanes put an end to their first week of spring practice, they had a lot more eyes watchi ...

Sophomore Bruce Brown announced Thursday that he has declared for the 2018 NBA Draft, the University ...

Lots of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday, with the second spring practice session set for Thursday mo ...

The battle for the University of Miami quarterback job began in earnest with the start of spring pra ...

Women’s Commission’s 47th annual breakfast honors those who stand up to make a difference for women ...

The Kislak Center opens, aims to advance new forms of scholarship and build bridges across the Unive ...

Novelist Jennine Capó Crucet’s Miami-spiced book talk spotlighted the One Book, One U initiative. ...

As part of the “It’s On Us” initiative, the former vice president urged the UM community to help com ...

Haitian-born Henri Ford’s incredible journey to the deanship of the Miller School of Medicine. ...

Chalk round two up to Raymond Gil, who made amends with a walk-off single to send the Hurricanes pas ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team will close out the week against another top-20 oppone ...

The Hurricanes set two school records in the men's throws and had two female student-athletes p ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team was on the verge of knocking down top-ranked Wake For ...

The University of Miami volleyball team hosts Florida Atlantic University at the James L. Knight Spo ...