Sports BRIEFS

Reminder, don’t miss out on the beginning of the Intramural seasons!

Fantasy Football
Here is your chance to win Miami Dolphins tickets to the Monday Night Football game against the Chicago Bears! The winner of this year’s fantasy football league will win 2 tickets to this game on December 9 at Pro Player Stadium. The cost is $10 and this is your 1st chance to become a champion.

Labor Day Softball Tournament
The first tournament of the 2002-2003 year is this softball tournament held on the Yaron Fields September 1. The cost of the tournament is $10 per team. The Major Leagues may strike but you can count on us playing ball!

University of Miami men’s basketball coach Jim Larrañaga, his face showing the strain of an ongoing ...

The No. 8 Hurricanes,  20 1/2-point favorites over next opponent North Carolina, are still one of on ...

Kudos to the two newest Atlantic Coast Conference Players of the Week: tight end Christopher Herndon ...

A University of Miami Ph.D. student in the Department of History sheds light on the dark history of ...

The Hurricanes may be young, but they have the talent and poise to make a deep run in March. ...

View images from the Miami soccer team's senior day match against Notre Dame, as well as shots ...

Miami tight end Christopher Herndon and linebacker Michael Pinckney were among those recognized with ...