From dining to snacking in style

Enjoy meals at either of the Residential Dining Facilities, Hecht-Stanford and Mahoney-Pearson and experience a wide range of food and menu selections. Both operations provide a balanced selection of healthy choices at every meal in a comfortable relaxing atmosphere, easily accessible from the residential halls.

Cash Operations
The Hurricane Food Court features nine tantalizing kiosks that rivals any shopping mall food court! Service hours are from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. on weekdays and 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday. It proudly boasts a large dining area complete with tropical murals and silk palm trees or guests may choose to take their food and dine outside in the courtyard adjacent to the University pool.

Leo’s Deli – A New York style deli, this concept features fresh meats and cheese as well as freshly baked rolls and breads for its made-to-order sandwiches. There’s a sandwich to please any palette! Innovative menu selections spice up traditional deli fare – everything from flavored wrap sandwiches to grilled chicken clubs tempt the guest!

Market Square – This concept offers the flair of a local farmer’s market right around the corner. Fresh fruits and vegetables are combined to make gourmet salads and soups. Packaged salads add to the convenience for those “on the go”. It’s a perfect stop for the health conscious consumer.

The Coffee Company – featuring Starbucks Coffee – The college campus provides the perfect environment for the biggest consumer product of the decade! This kiosk features everything from flavored coffees to Cappuccino and Espresso to freshly-baked low-fat muffins and delicious bagels with flavored cream cheese. Located at the far end of the Food Court, this kiosk creates a relaxed “coffee house” atmosphere for students and faculty as well.

World’s Fare – World’s Fare features delicious rotisserie chicken, carved meats and made-to-order pasta. These entrees are complimented by side dishes of starches and vegetables, freshly baked dinner rolls and fruit cobblers for dessert. It’s also the perfect one-stop shop for a tasty home-cooked meal to take home!

Burger King – The popular fast-food chain hits a home run with the fast-paced life of today’s college students! Located right inside the main Food Court entrance, it attracts guests with everything from breakfast sandwiches to traditional burgers, keeping in mind the popular “have it your way” methodology of service. Value priced combo meals are the biggest selling item!

Panda Express – Panda Express offers freshly cooked Oriental cuisine with the consistency of a national brand. Diverse menu selections, including meal combos complete with fortune cookie keep the guests coming back more!

Taco Bell – Taco Bell Express offers national brand name recognition with popular tex-mex options. Combo meals and value pricing make this kiosk a popular eatery.

Jamba Juice – Jamba Juice, the newest addition to the Food Court, features smoothies of all varieties as well as other light, healthy food items.

Retail Operations
Sbarros – “The Eye”, more commonly known as Sbarros, provides a popular late night meeting spot, conveniently located in the center of campus in the University Center. It’s close proximity to the residential halls, the swimming pool and arcade area keeps it buzzing with students all through the day and into the night.

The Convenience Store – The Convenience Store offers a quick one-stop shopping location for everything from the morning newspaper to assorted sundries to flowers for that romantic date!

Carts & Jenkins Snack Bar – These mini locations, the mobile carts and the Jenkins Snack Bar, are located on the perimeter of the campus community. They offer the convenience of sandwiches, tasty pizzas and beverages to those away from the heart of the main campus.

Smathers Wellness Center – The “Juice Bar”, located amidst a state-of-the-art fitness center, offers everything from fresh juices to delicious fruit smoothies to delectable sandwiches and salads for the health-conscious fitness buff.

Faculty Club – Upscale dining at its finest, a vast daily lunch buffet offers a large variety of culinary cuisine, located in the campus executive dining room. The Faculty Club prides itself on the finest level of guest service with highly skilled and professional waiters in a professional setting

Catering – The Catering Department provides a wide array of catering options designed to meet your needs from basic to extravagant occasions of both business and social events. Great service and quality products are offered at affordable prices and can be delivered to your office or campus conference rooms. Services range from simple morning coffee services to elaborate gourmet served presentations. The Catering Staff looks forward to serving you and making all of your special events memorable. For more information, please call (305) 284-2717.
The Faculty Club offers upscale catering in an elegant atmosphere. Reserve the posh dining room for a function and the chef will create magical dishes in front of your guests. You can select from an assortment of buffets or custom served meals for your special event. The foliage lined courtyard is an excellent area for a small reception or an intimate gathering. The President’s Boardroom is available for your meeting needs as well as a working lunch. For more information, please call (305) 284-2444.

All information taken from the Dining Facilities Website accessed through www.miami.edu.

The Hurricanes have become part of college football’s national conversation, and the more wins they ...

Kicker Michael Badgley will soon become the University of Miami’s all-time field goal leader. In the ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Hurricanes legends Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp and Sean Taylor were officially ad ...

University of Miami wide receiver Darrell Langham and kicker Michael Badgley were among those recogn ...

University of Miami redshirt setter Haley Templeton was named ACC Player of the Week, the conference ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami's football game at North Carolina on Oct. 28 will kick off at noon ET o ...