Summer Movie Review

Summer is never complete without the mega-bucks blockbusters. Here are this summer’s expected big hits:

Spider-Man (May 3)
Following the grand tradition of comic-book-turned-box-office-hits, Spider-Man definitely has a lot to live up to. After nerdy high school student Peter Parker (Tobey Maguire) is bitten by a radioactive spider, he develops the “spider sense,” among other superhero powers, he must use to save New York from a Green Goblin and win over the affections of Mary Jane Watson (Kirsten Dunst).

Star Wars Episode II:
Attack of the Clones
(May 16)
It’s that time again for Star Wars fanatics to break out their plastic light sabers and reserve their tickets a week in advance. Ten years have passed since ‘Phantom Menace,’ and Anakin Skywalker (Hayden Christensen) is a young Jedi, ready for a romance forbidden by the Jedi code. His focus: Padm

View photos as Miami Hurricanes Coach Jim Morris ends 41-year career on Saturday, May 19, 2018, at M ...

The sullen, charcoal sky opened with a vengeance Saturday afternoon at Mark Light Field in Coral Gab ...

Hurricanes football aficionados: How does another College GameDay at the University of Miami campus ...

Get out your calendars once again, UM football fans. The Atlantic Coast Conference has announced the ...

Lonnie Walker IV, so eager to begin his professional basketball career that he left the University o ...

Over his more than two decades at the U, the dean of students from 1976-1989 always put students fir ...

The final Sea Secrets lecture at the Rosenstiel School examines the biofluorescence of marine organi ...

Maintenance mechanic Milton Davis has kept UM housing humming for decades. ...

After 25 years, head coach Jim Morris had just one request for the pregame festivities for his final ...

In honor of Jim Morris' final regular season game as head coach at Miami on Saturday, May 19, t ...

Sophomore righthander Evan McKendry struck out 11 to help lead the Hurricanes to their 10thstraight ...

Check out over 60 of the top pictures from the Miami women's tennis team's matchup with to ...

Due to inclement weather expected in the area, the Miami baseball program announced game time for Fr ...