Summer Movie Review

Summer is never complete without the mega-bucks blockbusters. Here are this summer’s expected big hits:

Spider-Man (May 3)
Following the grand tradition of comic-book-turned-box-office-hits, Spider-Man definitely has a lot to live up to. After nerdy high school student Peter Parker (Tobey Maguire) is bitten by a radioactive spider, he develops the “spider sense,” among other superhero powers, he must use to save New York from a Green Goblin and win over the affections of Mary Jane Watson (Kirsten Dunst).

Star Wars Episode II:
Attack of the Clones
(May 16)
It’s that time again for Star Wars fanatics to break out their plastic light sabers and reserve their tickets a week in advance. Ten years have passed since ‘Phantom Menace,’ and Anakin Skywalker (Hayden Christensen) is a young Jedi, ready for a romance forbidden by the Jedi code. His focus: Padm

When UM coach Mark Richt summoned quarterback Malik Rosier into his office last year, a few months a ...

Quarterback Malik Rosier of the No. 8-ranked Miami Hurricanes maintains a solid third place in what ...

University of Miami head coach Mark Richt was selected to the 20-member Paul "Bear" Bryant ...

University of Miami sophomore Bruce Brown Jr. was among 21 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

Head coach Katie Meier and senior forward/center Erykah Davenport will represent Miami Thursday at t ...