Entertainment News

Tonight

94.9 ZETA FM’s Bonzai! Festival featuring Gravity Kills, Kid Rock, Puddle of Mudd, Sevendust, Rob Zombie, and Fu Manchu at Bicentennial Park, 1075 Biscayne Blvd. Show starts at 2 p.m. and tickets are $25. For more info, call 305-358-5885.

Face to Face performs live at Ovation, 3637 S. Federal Hwy. Show starts at 6 p.m. and tickets are $15. For more info, call 561-966-3309.

Lose the Rookie performs live at Revolver, 5922 S. Dixie Hwy. Show starts at 11 p.m. and tickets are $6.

The Exit and The Stryder perform live at Churchill’s Pub, 5501 N.E. 2nd Ave. Show starts at 10 p.m. and cover is $8.

Saturday

Dear Starlet and Fashionista perform live at Poptopia in the Billabong Pub, 3000 Country Club Lane, one block west of I-95 and Hallandale Beach Blvd. Show starts at 9 p.m. For more info, call 954-985-1050 or visit www.whirlawaymusic.com.

Molson Chiller Beer Party with the Crystal Method at South Beach, 11 Street and Ocean Drive. Show is for 21 and over and starts at 1 p.m. Tickets are $20. For more info, call 305-358-5885.

Sunday

52nd School of Communication Awards Banquet at the Omni Colonnade Hotel, 180 Aragon Ave. in Coral Gables. A reception precedes the event at 6:30 p.m. The dinner starts at 7:30 and the award presentation immediately after. The keynote speaker will be Mark Potter, a correspondent for CNN. Tickets are $10 for Communication students and $20 for all others. For more info, call 305-284-2265.

May 5

Rufus Wainwright performs live at Billboard Live, 15th Street and Ocean Drive, Miami Beach. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. and tickets are $20. For more info, call 305-358-5885.

This time, there was no miracle Miami win over Duke. The fifth-ranked Blue Devils rallied from a 13- ...

It was obvious before tipoff that the University of Miami game against No. 5 Duke was no ordinary Hu ...

Miami Hurricanes backup quarterback Evan Shirreffs announced Monday on Twitter that he will transfer ...

Here’s one of the many neat things about the UM football program, a tradition that has carried on fo ...

Clemson coach Brad Brownell had a simple plan at the only practice before facing No. 18 Miami — don ...

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s vision for a “Beloved Community” has inspired a number of University of ...

UM launches three cyber security certificate programs to equip professionals for the growing employm ...

The second annual Big Data Conference and Workshop hosted by UM Center for Computational Science enc ...

Now in its 67th year, the Beaux Arts Festival will move to the Foote University Green. ...

UMIAMIFL also outperformed two key S&P benchmarks by more than nine percent. ...

Lonnie Walker IV scored 19 points, but it wasn't enough as the Canes fell to the Blue Devils at ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team took down Clemson behind a career-high 19 point ...

The University of Miami announced Monday that it has relieved Mary-Frances Monroe of her duties as h ...

As the University of Miami heads into 2018, check out the latest edition of Hurricane Magazine. ...

Hurricanes and Blue Devils square off at 7 p.m. Monday. ...