Intramural Scoreboard

SOFTBALL

Sunday 4/14

Base Pairs- 22
BCM- 5

UMSM- 17
Base Pairs- 6

Absolute Zero- 5
What?!- 1

What?!- 11
Hui Aloha- 7

UMSM Men- 10
Foul Balls- 3

We’re Arrogant- 4
Axis of Evil- 2

Superfly- 12
Rednecks- 4

Axis of Evil- 10
Foul Balls- 2

We’re Arrogant- 9
Superfly- 0

Rednecks- 9
UMSM Men- 5

Monday 4/15

Phi Delta Theta- 5
Alpha Sigma Phi- 2

Lambda Chi Alpha- 8
Zeta Beta Tau- 1

Phi Delta Theta- 7
Sigma Chi- 1

Pi Kappa Alpha- 6
Alpha Epsilon Pi- 4

Sigma Phi Epsilon- 4
Sigma Alpha Mu- 0

Tuesday 4/16

SECS- 13
Rednecks- 0

Foul Balls- 11
UMSM- 10

Delta Phi Epsilon- 1
Zeta Tau Alpha- 0 (Forfeit)

The University of Miami got off to a dream start, but could not hold on against No. 1 and defending ...

March is just around the corner; and University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga wants his pl ...

Erykah Davenport always hated being The Tall Girl. Every class picture, she was in the back row, tow ...

A little more than two years ago, Larry Scott was serving as the Miami Hurricanes’ interim head coac ...

The college basketball world woke up Friday morning to a bombshell report by Yahoo Sports detailing ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

Kevin Arreaga's bronze medal in the men's weight throw led the Canes on Friday in Clemson. ...

No. 24 Miami got off to a dream start but could not hold on against No. 1 Florida Friday night, fall ...

The Hurricanes were momentarily slowed down by the first rain delay of the season, but held the Coug ...

The Miami women's basketball team plays its last game of the 2017-18 regular season Sunday at 4 ...

Canes and Eagles play at 2 p.m. Saturday in key ACC matchup. ...