Entertainment News

All Weekend

The Beyond 2002 Super Festival featuring Outkast, Stone Temple Pilots, Busta Rhymes, Method Man, Less Than Jack, Rabbit in the Moon plus a skate exhibition with Tony Hawk at Bicentennial Park. The festival will also feature professionals in BMX, Moto-X, snowboarding, and paintball. Doors open each day at 12 p.m. and will close at 1 a.m. Tickets are $45 a day or $99 for a three-day pass. For more info and each day’s lineup visit www.shutdownproduction.com.

Tonight

The Remedies and Future Ex perform live at Revolution, 5922 S. Dixie Hwy. Also at Revolver, a CD release party for the new Jon Spencer Blues Explosion album Plastic Fangs.
For more info call 305-661-9099.

The Bouncing Souls, Hot Water Music, The Pietasters and The Curse at Club Ovation, 3637 S. Federal Hwy., Boynton Beach. Doors open at 6 p.m. and tickets are $12. For more info call 561-740-7076.

April 13

Ska legends The Toasters performing live with Corky and Bum Ruckus at Freez, 909 E. Cypress Creek Rd., Fort Lauderdale. Doors open at 7:30 and tickets are $10. For info call 954-771-3008.

April 14

Leftover Crack rocks the 40oz at Freez, 909 E. Cypress Creek Rd., Fort Lauderdale. Doors open at 7 p.m. and tickets are $7. For more info call 954-771-3008 or visit www.leftovercrack.com.

Platinum Party for Busta Rhymes, with the rapper performing at Level, 1235 Washington Ave., Miami Beach. Doors open at 10 p.m. For more info visit www.levelnightclub.com.

Sunday Indie BBQ with live performances by the Owls, Need New Body and Secret Service at Revolver, 5922 S. Dixie Hwy. Doors open at 8 p.m. and there will be $1 drafts all night. For more info call 305-661-9099.

April 17

Dashboard Confessional, The Anniversary, Ben Kweller and the Remedy Session at Club Ovation, 3637 S. Federal Hwy., Boynton Beach. Doors open at 6 p.m. and tickets are $12. For more info call 561-740-7076.

The unopened Christmas gift that University of Miami defensive coordinator Manny Diaz recently spoke ...

The University of Miami is in conversations about playing the University of Alabama to kick off the ...