Intramural Sports

Hoops for Hunger
3-on-3 Tournament:
Champions – Blue Devils = Jason Esteves, Robert Bolden, and Jeff Meredith

Softball:
ZBT- 17
Sigma Chi- 16

AE Pi- 14
Sammy- 2

Alpha Sig- 6
Phi Delta- 5

Insomniacs- 9
SECS- 3

Master Batters- 14
86ers- 6

Fully Staffed- 11
The Rat- 6

Base Pairs- 18
BCM- 5

Absolute Zero- 7
Your Dad’s Buddies- 5

Hui Aloha- 6
Your Dad’s Buddies- 5

Foul Balls- 7
Superfly- 5

Axis of Evil- 7
Rednecks- 3

We’re Arrogant- 6
UMSM- 3

Superfly- 4
Rednecks- 2

We’re Arrogant- 13
Foul Balls- 1

Axis of Evil- 8
UMSM- 7

Sigma Chi- 17
AE Pi- 1

Sig Ep- 7
Alpha Sig- 4

Pike- 8
Phi Delta- 3

Insomniacs- 16
Master Batters- 13

Insomniacs- 24
SECS- 11

Master Batters- 10
86ers- 9

Alpha Sig- 3
Pike- 0

Sammy- 2
Phi Delta- 1

Low Ball- 2
Scratch- 1

Pike- 2
Rick’s Mom- 1

Alpha Sig- 3
Sig Ep- 0

Lambda Chi- 3
Sammy- 0

Low Ball- 2
8 Balls- 1

UMSM- 2
Scratch- 1

Sig Ep- 3
Son of Sam- 0

Alpha Sig- 2
Rick’s Mom- 1

Phi Delta- 2
Lambda Chi- 1

UMSM – 2
Low Ball- 1

8 Balls- 2
Scratch- 1

Sig Ep- 3
Pike- 0

Alpha Sig- 2
Son of Sam- 1

Phi Delta- 2
Sammy- 1

Scratch- 2
Low Ball- 1

UMSM- 3
8 Balls- 0

*The Intramural Golf Tournament is Monday and Tuesday, April 15 & 16 at 12:30pm at the Biltmore Golf Course. If interested, sign up at the Wellness Center for either of the two days. The cost is $20 per player for greens fees. For more information, contact Jason Carroll @ 305-284-8518.

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

Darrell Langham has been a hero twice this season, but his path to prominence has been a long one. ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame has announced the Class of 2018 inductees for the 50th A ...

Senior diver Wally Layland was recognized for her standout performance at the SMU Classic with ACC C ...

University of Miami freshman Lonnie Walker IV was among 20 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

The Miami Hurricanes will begin preparation for the 2018 season when fall practice commences Wed., O ...