Intramural Sports

Hoops for Hunger
3-on-3 Tournament:
Champions – Blue Devils = Jason Esteves, Robert Bolden, and Jeff Meredith

ZBT- 17
Sigma Chi- 16

AE Pi- 14
Sammy- 2

Alpha Sig- 6
Phi Delta- 5

Insomniacs- 9

Master Batters- 14
86ers- 6

Fully Staffed- 11
The Rat- 6

Base Pairs- 18
BCM- 5

Absolute Zero- 7
Your Dad’s Buddies- 5

Hui Aloha- 6
Your Dad’s Buddies- 5

Foul Balls- 7
Superfly- 5

Axis of Evil- 7
Rednecks- 3

We’re Arrogant- 6

Superfly- 4
Rednecks- 2

We’re Arrogant- 13
Foul Balls- 1

Axis of Evil- 8

Sigma Chi- 17
AE Pi- 1

Sig Ep- 7
Alpha Sig- 4

Pike- 8
Phi Delta- 3

Insomniacs- 16
Master Batters- 13

Insomniacs- 24
SECS- 11

Master Batters- 10
86ers- 9

Alpha Sig- 3
Pike- 0

Sammy- 2
Phi Delta- 1

Low Ball- 2
Scratch- 1

Pike- 2
Rick’s Mom- 1

Alpha Sig- 3
Sig Ep- 0

Lambda Chi- 3
Sammy- 0

Low Ball- 2
8 Balls- 1

Scratch- 1

Sig Ep- 3
Son of Sam- 0

Alpha Sig- 2
Rick’s Mom- 1

Phi Delta- 2
Lambda Chi- 1

UMSM – 2
Low Ball- 1

8 Balls- 2
Scratch- 1

Sig Ep- 3
Pike- 0

Alpha Sig- 2
Son of Sam- 1

Phi Delta- 2
Sammy- 1

Scratch- 2
Low Ball- 1

8 Balls- 0

*The Intramural Golf Tournament is Monday and Tuesday, April 15 & 16 at 12:30pm at the Biltmore Golf Course. If interested, sign up at the Wellness Center for either of the two days. The cost is $20 per player for greens fees. For more information, contact Jason Carroll @ 305-284-8518.

A six-pack of UM notes on a Friday: ▪ Four-star Oregon-based quarterback Michael Johnson Jr. told Ri ...

On the eve of her team’s NCAA Tournament opener, University of Miami coach Katie Meier took the oppo ...

The defeated and deflated Miami Hurricanes quietly packed up their bags and trudged out of their Ame ...

Even before Donte Ingram broke Miami’s heart and sent the Hurricanes home from the NCAA Tournament w ...

And so ends Miami's season. No. 11 seed Loyola-Chicago's Donte Ingram hit a buzzer-beating ...

From bringing communities together to understanding the impacts of urbanization on the groundwater s ...

Novelist Jennine Capó Crucet’s book talk on March 20 explores belonging, identity, and what it means ...

Musical theatre students spent quality time learning (and laughing) with Avenue Q co-creator Jeff Ma ...

The University of Miami takes concrete steps to become the hemispheric university as it builds a rel ...

A UM physicist comments on the passing of British theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking. ...

Kevin Arreaga set a school record as the University of Miami track and field program opened its 2018 ...

Miami put the tying run on base in the ninth inning, but fell to host No. 23 Duke, 4-3... ...

Despite a promising start and a strong finish, the University of Miami women's tennis team fell ...

The Hurricanes fell in dramatic fashion to Loyola Chicago in the First Round of the NCAA Tournament. ...

The University of Miami rowing team will open its spring season at the 2018 Oak Ridge Cardinal Invit ...