Entertainment News

Tonight

The Source Fashion Nation Tour with a special performance by Tha Liks on the University Patio. For more info call 305-284-6399.

Swivelsitck! at Revolver, 5922 S.Dixie Hwy. Doors open at 11 p.m. For more info call 305-661-9099.

Saturday

Funky locals Hash Brown and Miami bass night with DJ Le Spam in Room 2 at Poplife, 35 N.E. 40th St. in Miami Design District. Show starts at 11 p.m. and tickets are $7. Doors open to those 18 and over. For more info visit www.epoplife.com.

April 2

The Royal Tenebaums at the Bill Cosford Cinema at 8 and 10 p.m.

April 3

Comedian Carrot Top at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts Au Rene Theatre, 201 S.W. 5th Ave. in Fort Lauderdale. Show starts at 8 p.m. and tickets are $12-$39. For more info call 954-523-3309.

April 4

Bombshell Rocks and Homegrown at Millenium Nightclub, 4301 N. Federal Hwy., Pompano Beach. For more info call 954-788-2345.

April 5

The Pat Metheny Group at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts Au Rene Theatre, 201 S.W. 5th Ave., Fort Lauderdale. Show starts at 8 p.m. and tickets are $29-$59. For more info call 954-523-3309.

April 5-6

1st Annual University of Miami “Elements of Spring Breakdown” featuring live performances by Afu Ra, DJ G Brown, DJ Epps and various MC and DJ battles on the University Patio. Friday’s show is from 6:30-11 p.m. and Saturday’s is from 1:30-11 p.m. Admission is free for all ages. For more info call 305-284-2211.

April 6

Jagged Edge at Billboard Live, 15th St. and Ocean Dr. in Miami Beach. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. and tickets are $24. For more info visit www.billboardlive.com

Four days had passed since his University of Miami basketball team squandered a 13-point second half ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ search for offensive line help is set to continue on the weekend of Jan. 26, w ...

It looks like Chad Thomas will have another opportunity to show NFL scouts that he is ready to play ...

Hurricanes fans, get out your pencils, calendars and a list of your favorite hotels. The Atlantic Co ...

Thirty high school English teachers from Brazil are spending six weeks at UM in a new skill-building ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-1) opened the spring portion of its 2017-18 schedu ...

The Miami women's basketball resumes play Sunday at 1 p.m., at Boston College with its northern ...

The University of Miami track and field team starred in the Lone Star State, as the Hurricanes shone ...

The Miami women's tennis team dominated play on its home court Friday to open the 2018 spring s ...

Hurricanes and Wolfpack face off at noon Sunday in Raleigh, N.C. ...