Jaui Schneider lives for beauty

When he plays the music-his fingers running smoothly through the keys and his face contorted by the emotion-the energetic vibe of the live tunes swings through the crowd and back inside his soul, letting him feel a moment of appeased sensation.

“Playing gigs and practicing at home helps me to get in touch with the great spirit of music,” he says, “and when I play live, physically, my hands are moving, but what I really feel is a sort of internal and external energy that slides through the crowd and myself.”

Jaui Schneider, a 53-year-old musician, plays piano at the Van Dyke Caf

Former NFL and University of Miami star Kellen Winslow Jr. was arrested Thursday for numerous allege ...

Trevor Darling's perseverance paid off. After not being selected in the NFL Draft, the former U ...

Father's Day has never been a big holiday in the Larranaga household because basketball always ...

The start to former Miami Hurricanes defensive end Chad Thomas' NFL career is going through a m ...

At one section of Miami's Richmond Park, Hurricanes offensive line coach Stacy Searels taught a ...

Colder Atlantic temperatures could change hurricane season forecasts, but the trend isn't expec ...

UM neurorehabilitation expert David S. Kushner, M.D., who helps modern patients recover from brain s ...

An outstanding showing at the USATF Championships earned Symone Mason a trip to the World U20 Champi ...

UM alum returns to lead Canes' MBB strength and conditioning efforts. ...

Amy Deem was recognized for the third time as the ACC Women's Outdoor Track and Field Coach of ...

During the 2017-18 school year, Miami had student-athletes from 17 of the 32 countries in the FIFA W ...

The University of Miami track and field program got off to a strong start at the 2018 USATF Junior O ...