Intramural Sports

Basketball Playoffs:

Ashish- 44 (Co-rec Semifinals)
What?!- 38

The Bucs- 52 (Co-rec Semifinals)
Jenny’s Jiggers & Jugs- 42

Wahine- 30 (Women’s Independent Championship)
Wifies- 17

Tri Delta- 37 (Panhellenic Championship)
Delta Phi Epsilon- 18

Franchise- 58 (Men’s Quarterfinals)
Ballin’ Outta Control- 37

Operation Lockdown- 76 (Men’s Quarterfinals)
REPEAT- 64

Banditos Yanquis- 59 (Men’s Quarterfinals)
Dirty Jers- 50

SECS- 50 (Men’s Quarterfinals)
Earth- 43

Banditos Yanquis- 72 (Men’s Semifinals)
Franchise- 46

Operation Lockdown- 62 (Men’s Semifinals)
SECS- 45

Pi Kappa Alpha- 67 (Greek Semifinals)
Zeta Beta Tau- 59
Lambda Chi Alpha- 47 (Greek Semifinals)
Alpha Sigma Phi- 38

Don’t forget to sign up for the Hoops For Hunger 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament! The deadline is TODAY by 5pm at the Wellness Center! The tournament will take place tomorrow at Noon. Great prizes will be given out to the winners. Also, once again if you stop by the Wellness Center office upstairs today only and say “I love Intramural Sports”, you will receive a free T-shirt and a candy bar!

The University of Miami has a starting quarterback. On Tuesday, 11 days before the 2017 home opener, ...

Mark Richt, pleased and seemingly confident about his selection of redshirt junior Malik Rosier as t ...

Once known as ‘Quarterback U,’ the Miami Hurricanes have a spotty record of producing top signal cal ...

View photos from the Miami Hurricanes' football practice on Tues., Aug. 22, 2017 … Click to Con ...

Duke Johnson, the all-time leading rusher in Miami Hurricanes history, was one of a dozen members of ...

Students and faculty gathered at the Rock to catch a glimpse of the solar eclipse. ...

The University of Miami has embarked on an ambitious 10-year housing plan that will transform the st ...