Intramural Sports

Basketball Playoffs:

Ashish- 44 (Co-rec Semifinals)
What?!- 38

The Bucs- 52 (Co-rec Semifinals)
Jenny’s Jiggers & Jugs- 42

Wahine- 30 (Women’s Independent Championship)
Wifies- 17

Tri Delta- 37 (Panhellenic Championship)
Delta Phi Epsilon- 18

Franchise- 58 (Men’s Quarterfinals)
Ballin’ Outta Control- 37

Operation Lockdown- 76 (Men’s Quarterfinals)
REPEAT- 64

Banditos Yanquis- 59 (Men’s Quarterfinals)
Dirty Jers- 50

SECS- 50 (Men’s Quarterfinals)
Earth- 43

Banditos Yanquis- 72 (Men’s Semifinals)
Franchise- 46

Operation Lockdown- 62 (Men’s Semifinals)
SECS- 45

Pi Kappa Alpha- 67 (Greek Semifinals)
Zeta Beta Tau- 59
Lambda Chi Alpha- 47 (Greek Semifinals)
Alpha Sigma Phi- 38

Don’t forget to sign up for the Hoops For Hunger 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament! The deadline is TODAY by 5pm at the Wellness Center! The tournament will take place tomorrow at Noon. Great prizes will be given out to the winners. Also, once again if you stop by the Wellness Center office upstairs today only and say “I love Intramural Sports”, you will receive a free T-shirt and a candy bar!

Former NFL and University of Miami star Kellen Winslow Jr. was arrested Thursday for numerous allege ...

Trevor Darling's perseverance paid off. After not being selected in the NFL Draft, the former U ...

Father's Day has never been a big holiday in the Larranaga household because basketball always ...

The start to former Miami Hurricanes defensive end Chad Thomas' NFL career is going through a m ...

At one section of Miami's Richmond Park, Hurricanes offensive line coach Stacy Searels taught a ...

Colder Atlantic temperatures could change hurricane season forecasts, but the trend isn't expec ...

UM neurorehabilitation expert David S. Kushner, M.D., who helps modern patients recover from brain s ...

UM News interviewed a Miami Business School professor to learn more about claims that the changes co ...

An outstanding showing at the USATF Championships earned Symone Mason a trip to the World U20 Champi ...

UM alum returns to lead Canes' MBB strength and conditioning efforts. ...

Amy Deem was recognized for the third time as the ACC Women's Outdoor Track and Field Coach of ...

During the 2017-18 school year, Miami had student-athletes from 17 of the 32 countries in the FIFA W ...

The University of Miami track and field program got off to a strong start at the 2018 USATF Junior O ...