Intramural Sports

Basketball Playoffs:

Ashish- 44 (Co-rec Semifinals)
What?!- 38

The Bucs- 52 (Co-rec Semifinals)
Jenny’s Jiggers & Jugs- 42

Wahine- 30 (Women’s Independent Championship)
Wifies- 17

Tri Delta- 37 (Panhellenic Championship)
Delta Phi Epsilon- 18

Franchise- 58 (Men’s Quarterfinals)
Ballin’ Outta Control- 37

Operation Lockdown- 76 (Men’s Quarterfinals)
REPEAT- 64

Banditos Yanquis- 59 (Men’s Quarterfinals)
Dirty Jers- 50

SECS- 50 (Men’s Quarterfinals)
Earth- 43

Banditos Yanquis- 72 (Men’s Semifinals)
Franchise- 46

Operation Lockdown- 62 (Men’s Semifinals)
SECS- 45

Pi Kappa Alpha- 67 (Greek Semifinals)
Zeta Beta Tau- 59
Lambda Chi Alpha- 47 (Greek Semifinals)
Alpha Sigma Phi- 38

Don’t forget to sign up for the Hoops For Hunger 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament! The deadline is TODAY by 5pm at the Wellness Center! The tournament will take place tomorrow at Noon. Great prizes will be given out to the winners. Also, once again if you stop by the Wellness Center office upstairs today only and say “I love Intramural Sports”, you will receive a free T-shirt and a candy bar!

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Draft-eligible Canes players are getting increasing recog ...

Three days after the University of Miami announced that defensive line coach Craig Kuligowski was le ...

Not only are the Hurricanes in the mix for at least five high-end running backs for the 2019 class, ...

After assembling one of the nation’s best groups of skill position players in the 2018 recruiting cl ...

Coach Kool, AKA Craig Kuligowski, is gone from the University of Miami, which is entirely uncool wit ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

The University of Miami women's track team kicked off the 2018 ACC Indoor Championships with a ...

Continuing a season-opening, seven-game homestand, No. 24 Miami is looking for its second straight s ...

The Hurricanes fell in their final road game of the season, 70-51, at Georgia Tech. ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (5-2) returns to the court on Friday at 4 p.m., as it ...

Former Hurricane guard signs 10-day contract with Indiana Pacers. ...