Entertainment News

Tonight

Subpop band The Vue and The French Kicks performing at Revolver, 5922 South Dixie Hwy. Show starts at 9 p.m. and tickets are $8. For info call 305-661-9099.

The vampire action film Blade 2 starring Wesley Snipes opens at AMC Sunset Place 24. For info call 305-466-0450.

Santana and the Wailers performing at Mars Music Amphitheatre. Show starts at 7:30 p.m.Tickets are $28.50-65.50. For info call 561-966-3309.

Saturday

Astralwerks beach party featuring performances by Fatboy Slim, Cassius, Daft Punk and Photek at Nikki Beach Club, 1 Ocean Drive. Party is from 2-10 p.m. and entrance is free if you’re cool like that.

The Ultra Festival featuring performances by Gorillaz, Paul Oakenfold, The Crystal Method, Goldie, Deep Dish, Christopher Lawrence, Roni Size and a seemingly endless list of other top DJs from around the globe in Bayfront Park. Festival begins at 12 p.m. and ends at 1 a.m. Tickets are $50 and $200. For info visit www.ultramusicfestival.com

Delta Heavy Tour with Sasha & Digweed at Miami Arena, 701 Arena Blvd. Show starts at 10 p.m. and tickets are $40. For info call 305-358-5885.

Official Winter Music Conference Kickoff Party featuring performances by Dilated Peoples, DJ Qbert, DJ Swamp, and Z-trip at Billboard Live, 15th Street and Ocean Drive. Admission is $25. For info visit www.billboardlive.com

Sunday

D12 and DJ Assault performing at Red, 737 Washington Ave. Doors open at 7 p.m. and you must be over 21 to enter. Admission is $20 before 11 p.m.

Urb Magazine presents Winter Oasis 6.0 with performances by Roni Size, The Dub Pistols, Felix Da Housecat and many more at Billboard Live, 15th Street and Ocean Drive. Doors open at 10 p.m. and close at 7 a.m. For info visit www.billboardlive.com

Four days had passed since his University of Miami basketball team squandered a 13-point second half ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ search for offensive line help is set to continue on the weekend of Jan. 26, w ...

It looks like Chad Thomas will have another opportunity to show NFL scouts that he is ready to play ...

Hurricanes fans, get out your pencils, calendars and a list of your favorite hotels. The Atlantic Co ...

The Beaux Arts Festival of Art debuts at a new site with picture-perfect weather and a panoply of or ...

The Miami women's tennis team dominated play on its home court Friday to open the 2018 spring s ...

Hurricanes and Wolfpack face off at noon Sunday in Raleigh, N.C. ...

The University of Miami swimming & diving team will host FGCU for its annual Senior Day meet on ...

The Miami women's tennis team will begin its 2018 spring season this weekend on its home court. ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team took down Syracuse to record its 750th all-time ...