Intramural Sports

Wallyball:
Lambda Chi Alpha
2002 Champion

Basketball:

Tuesday, March 5 (Playoffs):
Operation Lockdown- 68
Sebastian’s Boys- 34

REPEAT- 65
UMSM 4- 43

Earth- 50
UMSM 1- 32

SECS- 55
Big Tool- 51

Tri Delta- 10
Delta Gamma- 0 (Forfeit)

Delta Phi Epsilon- 54
Zeta Tau Alpha- 28

Indoor Soccer:
Sunday, March 3:
Kirk Tracy Memorial F.C.- 7
GBSA 2- 4

Alpha Sigma Phi- 6
Lambda Chi Alpha- 5

Tornadoes- 8
The Foreigners- 0

*The Entry Deadlines for Softball and Team Billiards have been extended to today by 5pm! Sign up at the Wellness Center.

*Hoops For Hunger 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament is Saturday, March 23 at the Wellness Center and the deadline to enter is Wednesday, March 20 by 5pm.

*Anyone that reads this and stops by the Wellness Center office on Friday, March 8, 2002 and says, “I Love Intramurals” will receive a free t-shirt and a candy bar!

The Hurricanes have become part of college football’s national conversation, and the more wins they ...

Kicker Michael Badgley will soon become the University of Miami’s all-time field goal leader. In the ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Hurricanes legends Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp and Sean Taylor were officially ad ...

University of Miami wide receiver Darrell Langham and kicker Michael Badgley were among those recogn ...

University of Miami redshirt setter Haley Templeton was named ACC Player of the Week, the conference ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami's football game at North Carolina on Oct. 28 will kick off at noon ET o ...