Entertainment News

Tonight

Lynyrd Skynyrd will perform at Sunrise Musical Theatre. Show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets cost $27.75-35.75. For info, call 954-523-3309.

March 9

The Estate will perform and a listening party for the new EELS CD at Piccadilly Garden, 35 N.E. 40th St. For info, call 305-242-3120.

March 11

Natalie Merchant will perform at the Beach’s Jackie Gleason Theater,1700 Washington Ave., at 7:30 p.m. For info, call 305-673-7300.

March 13

311 and Hoobastank will perform at Sunrise Musical Theatre. Show starts at 8 p.m. and tickets are $25-27.50. For info call 954-523-3309.

March 14-17

The Italian Renaissance Festival at Vizcaya, featuring five stages of entertainment, a daily character parade, and the Living ChessGame. Entrance pass is $15. The festival runs from 9:30 a.m. to 5: 30 p.m.

March 16

Deep Banana Blackout will perform with Bum-Ruckus at the Culture Room in Fort Lauderdale. Show starts at 8 p.m. and tickets are $12. For info call 954-523-3309.

March 17

Nelly Furtado will perform at Level, 1235 Washington Ave.. Show starts at 8 p.m. and you must be 21+ to enter. Tickets are $30. For info call 305-358-5885.