Entertainment News

Tonight

Lynyrd Skynyrd will perform at Sunrise Musical Theatre. Show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets cost $27.75-35.75. For info, call 954-523-3309.

March 9

The Estate will perform and a listening party for the new EELS CD at Piccadilly Garden, 35 N.E. 40th St. For info, call 305-242-3120.

March 11

Natalie Merchant will perform at the Beach’s Jackie Gleason Theater,1700 Washington Ave., at 7:30 p.m. For info, call 305-673-7300.

March 13

311 and Hoobastank will perform at Sunrise Musical Theatre. Show starts at 8 p.m. and tickets are $25-27.50. For info call 954-523-3309.

March 14-17

The Italian Renaissance Festival at Vizcaya, featuring five stages of entertainment, a daily character parade, and the Living ChessGame. Entrance pass is $15. The festival runs from 9:30 a.m. to 5: 30 p.m.

March 16

Deep Banana Blackout will perform with Bum-Ruckus at the Culture Room in Fort Lauderdale. Show starts at 8 p.m. and tickets are $12. For info call 954-523-3309.

March 17

Nelly Furtado will perform at Level, 1235 Washington Ave.. Show starts at 8 p.m. and you must be 21+ to enter. Tickets are $30. For info call 305-358-5885.

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

CANESFAN SATISFACTION METER: G6: Time again for the latest installment of the Canesfan Satisfaction ...

Syracuse student writer Matthew Gutierrez of The Daily Orange asked me to answer some of his questio ...

After this past University of Miami football game, coach Mark Richt said the crowd came alive during ...

Syracuse visits Miami on Saturday, October 21st at Hard Rock Stadium. ...

Behind a historic performance from senior Olga Strantzali, the University of Miami volleyball team b ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...