Entertainment News

Tonight

Amateur strip contest at Level, 1235 Washington Ave. The winner will receive $1,000. For info call 305-532-1525.

Revolver will play host to Humbert and the Air CD release party. Show starts at 11 p.m. Address: 5922 S. Dixie Highway. Tickets are $6. For info call 305-661-9099.

The “no sex” comedy 40 Days and 40 nights, starring Josh Hartnett and Shannyn Sossamon, opens at AMC Sunset Place 24. For info call 305-466-0450.

March 5

Old-school punks Bad Religion with Less than Jake and Hot Water Music at Sunrise Musical Theater. Show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets are $20. For info call 954-523-3309.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone at the Cosford. Showings at 8 and 10 p.m.

March 6

Notorious eccentric Wesley Willis at Freeze, 909 E. Cypress Creek in Fort Lauderdale. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. and tickets are $7. For info call 954-776-0660.

March 7

NOFX will finally perform at Orbit in Boynton Beach after long delay. Show starts at 6 p.m. Tickets are $14. For info call 561-966-3309.

Billy Joel and Elton John performing at the National Car Rental Center. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $45-175. For info call 954-523-3309.

March 14-17

The Italian Renaissance Festival at Vizcaya, featuring five stages of entertainment, a daily character parade, and the Living ChessGame. Entrance $15. Doors open at 9:30 a.m. and close at 5:30 p.m.

Former NFL and University of Miami star Kellen Winslow Jr. was arrested Thursday for numerous allege ...

Trevor Darling's perseverance paid off. After not being selected in the NFL Draft, the former U ...

Father's Day has never been a big holiday in the Larranaga household because basketball always ...

The start to former Miami Hurricanes defensive end Chad Thomas' NFL career is going through a m ...

At one section of Miami's Richmond Park, Hurricanes offensive line coach Stacy Searels taught a ...

Colder Atlantic temperatures could change hurricane season forecasts, but the trend isn't expec ...

UM neurorehabilitation expert David S. Kushner, M.D., who helps modern patients recover from brain s ...

Gino DiMare was officially introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in program history Tuesday in ...

Jaquan Johnson was named to Athlon Sports' Preseason All-America First Team, while Shaq Quarter ...

An outstanding showing at the USATF Championships earned Symone Mason a trip to the World U20 Champi ...

UM alum returns to lead Canes' MBB strength and conditioning efforts. ...

Amy Deem was recognized for the third time as the ACC Women's Outdoor Track and Field Coach of ...