Entertainment News

Tonight

Amateur strip contest at Level, 1235 Washington Ave. The winner will receive $1,000. For info call 305-532-1525.

Revolver will play host to Humbert and the Air CD release party. Show starts at 11 p.m. Address: 5922 S. Dixie Highway. Tickets are $6. For info call 305-661-9099.

The “no sex” comedy 40 Days and 40 nights, starring Josh Hartnett and Shannyn Sossamon, opens at AMC Sunset Place 24. For info call 305-466-0450.

March 5

Old-school punks Bad Religion with Less than Jake and Hot Water Music at Sunrise Musical Theater. Show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets are $20. For info call 954-523-3309.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone at the Cosford. Showings at 8 and 10 p.m.

March 6

Notorious eccentric Wesley Willis at Freeze, 909 E. Cypress Creek in Fort Lauderdale. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. and tickets are $7. For info call 954-776-0660.

March 7

NOFX will finally perform at Orbit in Boynton Beach after long delay. Show starts at 6 p.m. Tickets are $14. For info call 561-966-3309.

Billy Joel and Elton John performing at the National Car Rental Center. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $45-175. For info call 954-523-3309.

March 14-17

The Italian Renaissance Festival at Vizcaya, featuring five stages of entertainment, a daily character parade, and the Living ChessGame. Entrance $15. Doors open at 9:30 a.m. and close at 5:30 p.m.

After jumping three spots from No. 10 to No. 7 last week in the Amway Coaches Poll (one spot better ...

University of Miami weak-side linebacker Michael Pinckney is definitely old-school Miami Hurricane. ...

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he was locked in. ...

The Hurricanes may be young, but they have the talent and poise to make a deep run in March. ...

Miami tight end Christopher Herndon and linebacker Michael Pinckney were among those recognized with ...