Entertainment News

Today

D’Vox Magazine release party with house DJ Armand Van Helden performing at Club Spin, 320 Lincoln Rd. For info call 305-531-2800.

Queen of the Damned starring the late Aaliyah opens at AMC Sunset Place 24. For info call 305-466-0450.

February 23

Dollyrocker performs live at Poplife, 35 N.E. 40th St. Tickets are $7. For info visit www.epoplife.com

The Remedy Session and the Chase Theory performing live at Churchill’s Pub, 5501 N.E. 2nd Ave. Tickets are $5. For info call 305-757-1807.

February 24

Feminist rockers Le Tigre with the Butchies at the Polish American Club, 1250 N.W. 22nd Ave. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. and tickets are $15. For info visit www.epoplife.com

February 25

Weezer and Saves the Day performing live at Mars Music Amphitheater in West Palm Beach. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. and tickets are $27.50. For info call 561-966-3309.

March 5

Old school punks Bad Religion performing with Less than Jake at Sunrise Musical Theatre. Show starts at 8 p.m. and tickets are $20. For info call 954-523-3309.

When UM coach Mark Richt summoned quarterback Malik Rosier into his office last year, a few months a ...

Quarterback Malik Rosier of the No. 8-ranked Miami Hurricanes maintains a solid third place in what ...

University of Miami head coach Mark Richt was selected to the 20-member Paul "Bear" Bryant ...

University of Miami sophomore Bruce Brown Jr. was among 21 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

Head coach Katie Meier and senior forward/center Erykah Davenport will represent Miami Thursday at t ...