Entertainment News

Today

D’Vox Magazine release party with house DJ Armand Van Helden performing at Club Spin, 320 Lincoln Rd. For info call 305-531-2800.

Queen of the Damned starring the late Aaliyah opens at AMC Sunset Place 24. For info call 305-466-0450.

February 23

Dollyrocker performs live at Poplife, 35 N.E. 40th St. Tickets are $7. For info visit www.epoplife.com

The Remedy Session and the Chase Theory performing live at Churchill’s Pub, 5501 N.E. 2nd Ave. Tickets are $5. For info call 305-757-1807.

February 24

Feminist rockers Le Tigre with the Butchies at the Polish American Club, 1250 N.W. 22nd Ave. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. and tickets are $15. For info visit www.epoplife.com

February 25

Weezer and Saves the Day performing live at Mars Music Amphitheater in West Palm Beach. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. and tickets are $27.50. For info call 561-966-3309.

March 5

Old school punks Bad Religion performing with Less than Jake at Sunrise Musical Theatre. Show starts at 8 p.m. and tickets are $20. For info call 954-523-3309.

Lonnie Walker excelled on the court during the NBA Combine in Chicago last week. The potential lotte ...

Athlon Sports released its projections for the 2018 college football season Monday. The predictions ...

Here is some impressive news for the University of Miami football program: All but one of the remain ...

Lonnie Walker IV stood out on and off the court at the NBA Draft Combine, which ended on Sunday in C ...

University of Miami incoming prep star Will Mallory, the other half of the soon-to-be No. 1 freshman ...

From boathouse to marine research powerhouse, the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Scienc ...

Over his more than two decades at the U, the dean of students from 1976-1989 always put students fir ...

The final Sea Secrets lecture at the Rosenstiel School examines the biofluorescence of marine organi ...

Sinead Lohan and Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team earned ITA Southeast R ...

Sophomore righthander Evan McKendry and freshman Freddy Zamora were among those recognized by the At ...

Senior Jeb Bargfeldt was recognized as ACC Pitcher of the Week following a dominating performance ag ...

No. 7 seed Miami opens its run at the 2018 ACC Baseball Championship Tuesday, May 22 against No. 11 ...

Although 17th-year head coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews has made Sweet 16 appearances commonplace the jour ...