Entertainment News

Through March 10
Cirque du Soleil’s “Quidam” at Bicentennial Park in downtown Miami. Tickets range from $45 to $165 for VIP. For more info, visit www.cirquedusoleil.com.
Tonight
Sugar Cult and Unwritten Law at Millenium in Pompano Beach. For more info, visit www.pollstar.com.

Tomorrow
Jimmy Buffet and the Coral Reefer Band perform at the National Car Rental Center. Tickets are $28.50-59.50. Show starts at 8 p.m. For info call 954-523-3309.

February
16-18
World famous Coconut Grove Arts Festival in the heart of the Grove. Free.

February 17
Arturo Sandoval at Gulfstream Park in Hallandale. For more info, visit www.pollstar.com.

February 20
Mest and H2O at Millenium. For more info, visit www.pollstar.com.

February 24
Le Tigre featuring Kathleen Hanna of Bikini Kill and the Butchies perform at the Polish American Club, located on 1250 N.W. 22 Ave. Tickets are $15 and doors open at 7:30 p.m. For more info visit www.epoplife.com.
February 25
Weezer and Saves the Day performing at Mars, located on 601-7 Sansbury’s Way in West Palm Beach. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. For info call 561-793-0445.

February 26
Free screening of Sorority Boys at the Cosford at 9 p.m.

March 14-17
The Italian Renaissance Fair at Vizcaya, featuring the Living ChessGame and five stages of Renaissance entertainment, including national and international artists. Gates open from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Admission is $15. For more info, visit www.italianrenaissancefestival.com.

Former pro wrestler and promoter The Tennessee Stud Ron Fuller was interviewed by Ryan K. Boman of T ...

The University of Miami has its future quarterback. Jarren Williams, a consensus four-star, dual-thr ...

Through its new Leadership UMiami program, the Butler Center for Service and Leadership is empowerin ...

A Biomedical Engineering Major and campus leader, Sterile Achille involved herself in many activitie ...

University of Miami head volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara is excited to announce a fou ...

University of Miami women's volleyball player Brooke McDermott is an active member in the Hurri ...