Entertainment News

Through March 10
Cirque du Soleil’s “Quidam” at Bicentennial Park in downtown Miami. Tickets range from $45 to $165 for VIP. For more info, visit www.cirquedusoleil.com.
Tonight
Sugar Cult and Unwritten Law at Millenium in Pompano Beach. For more info, visit www.pollstar.com.

Tomorrow
Jimmy Buffet and the Coral Reefer Band perform at the National Car Rental Center. Tickets are $28.50-59.50. Show starts at 8 p.m. For info call 954-523-3309.

February
16-18
World famous Coconut Grove Arts Festival in the heart of the Grove. Free.

February 17
Arturo Sandoval at Gulfstream Park in Hallandale. For more info, visit www.pollstar.com.

February 20
Mest and H2O at Millenium. For more info, visit www.pollstar.com.

February 24
Le Tigre featuring Kathleen Hanna of Bikini Kill and the Butchies perform at the Polish American Club, located on 1250 N.W. 22 Ave. Tickets are $15 and doors open at 7:30 p.m. For more info visit www.epoplife.com.
February 25
Weezer and Saves the Day performing at Mars, located on 601-7 Sansbury’s Way in West Palm Beach. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. For info call 561-793-0445.

February 26
Free screening of Sorority Boys at the Cosford at 9 p.m.

March 14-17
The Italian Renaissance Fair at Vizcaya, featuring the Living ChessGame and five stages of Renaissance entertainment, including national and international artists. Gates open from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Admission is $15. For more info, visit www.italianrenaissancefestival.com.

Lonnie Walker excelled on the court during the NBA Combine in Chicago last week. The potential lotte ...

Athlon Sports released its projections for the 2018 college football season Monday. The predictions ...

Here is some impressive news for the University of Miami football program: All but one of the remain ...

Lonnie Walker IV stood out on and off the court at the NBA Draft Combine, which ended on Sunday in C ...

University of Miami incoming prep star Will Mallory, the other half of the soon-to-be No. 1 freshman ...

From boathouse to marine research powerhouse, the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Scienc ...

Over his more than two decades at the U, the dean of students from 1976-1989 always put students fir ...

The final Sea Secrets lecture at the Rosenstiel School examines the biofluorescence of marine organi ...

Sinead Lohan and Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team earned ITA Southeast R ...

Sophomore righthander Evan McKendry and freshman Freddy Zamora were among those recognized by the At ...

Senior Jeb Bargfeldt was recognized as ACC Pitcher of the Week following a dominating performance ag ...

No. 7 seed Miami opens its run at the 2018 ACC Baseball Championship Tuesday, May 22 against No. 11 ...

Although 17th-year head coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews has made Sweet 16 appearances commonplace the jour ...