Wasabi serves a tasty fish

The Wasabi Sushi Bar & Japanese Restaurant, at 1540 Sunset Dr., offers its patrons with more choices than they could ever need. Where to sit poses the first question, with available seating outside, inside, or at the sushi bar. The choices just get harder once the menu comes. They offer 50 different appetizers. They’ve got cold appetizers, hot appetizers, and appetizers from the sushi bar. The sushi bar has 83 different types of sushi. I could go to the Wasabi Sushi Bar for three months straight and try a different kind of sushi every night. And the choices still keep coming. Their wide variety of main courses doesn’t stop at the sushi bar. The kitchen also offers 20 entr

Former pro wrestler and promoter The Tennessee Stud Ron Fuller was interviewed by Ryan K. Boman of T ...

The University of Miami has its future quarterback. Jarren Williams, a consensus four-star, dual-thr ...

Through its new Leadership UMiami program, the Butler Center for Service and Leadership is empowerin ...

A Biomedical Engineering Major and campus leader, Sterlie Achille involved herself in many activitie ...

University of Miami head volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara is excited to announce a fou ...

University of Miami women's volleyball player Brooke McDermott is an active member in the Hurri ...