Entertainment News

Tonight

Desaparecidos is performing at Revolver, 5922 South Dixie Highway. Tickets cost $7. For more info call 305-661-9099.

Bob Dylan at the National Car Rental Center. Tickets cost $28.50-$42.50. Call 954-533-3309 for info.

February 2

Light Heavyweight Champion Roy Jones Jr. against Glen Kelley at AmericanAirlines Arena. Tickets cost $40-500. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

February 3

Hard rockers Anthrax and Judas Priest at Orbit. Call 561-737-2199 for info.

February 5

Sneak preview of the action film Collateral Damage starring Arnold Schwarzenegger at the Bill Cosford Cinema. Call 305-284-4607 for info.

Maybe Baby, It’s You opens at Broward Center for the Performing Arts. Tickets cost $27 for weeknights and $29 for Friday and Saturday nights. Call 954-462-0222 for more info.

Dillinger Escape Plan at the Culture Room in Ft. Lauderdale. Tickets cost $8. Call 954-523-3309
for info.

February 7

Cirque de Soleil’s “Quidam” opens at Bicentennial Park in Downtown Miami. Prices range from $31.50 to $65.00. For tickets, call 800-678-5440 or visit cirqueclub.com.

February
7-10

Magician David Copperfield performing at the Jackie Gleason Theater. Show times vary. Tickets cost $27.50-46.50. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

February 9

Bob Marley Festival with DMX, AZ, Erykah Badu, and the Marley Family at Virginia Key Beach. Tickets cost $22.50. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

The Dead Kennedys without Jello Biafra at Orbit. Tickets cost $16.50. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

The Hurricanes have become part of college football’s national conversation, and the more wins they ...

Kicker Michael Badgley will soon become the University of Miami’s all-time field goal leader. In the ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Hurricanes legends Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp and Sean Taylor were officially ad ...

University of Miami wide receiver Darrell Langham and kicker Michael Badgley were among those recogn ...

University of Miami redshirt setter Haley Templeton was named ACC Player of the Week, the conference ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami's football game at North Carolina on Oct. 28 will kick off at noon ET o ...