Entertainment News

Tonight

Desaparecidos is performing at Revolver, 5922 South Dixie Highway. Tickets cost $7. For more info call 305-661-9099.

Bob Dylan at the National Car Rental Center. Tickets cost $28.50-$42.50. Call 954-533-3309 for info.

February 2

Light Heavyweight Champion Roy Jones Jr. against Glen Kelley at AmericanAirlines Arena. Tickets cost $40-500. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

February 3

Hard rockers Anthrax and Judas Priest at Orbit. Call 561-737-2199 for info.

February 5

Sneak preview of the action film Collateral Damage starring Arnold Schwarzenegger at the Bill Cosford Cinema. Call 305-284-4607 for info.

Maybe Baby, It’s You opens at Broward Center for the Performing Arts. Tickets cost $27 for weeknights and $29 for Friday and Saturday nights. Call 954-462-0222 for more info.

Dillinger Escape Plan at the Culture Room in Ft. Lauderdale. Tickets cost $8. Call 954-523-3309
for info.

February 7

Cirque de Soleil’s “Quidam” opens at Bicentennial Park in Downtown Miami. Prices range from $31.50 to $65.00. For tickets, call 800-678-5440 or visit cirqueclub.com.

February
7-10

Magician David Copperfield performing at the Jackie Gleason Theater. Show times vary. Tickets cost $27.50-46.50. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

February 9

Bob Marley Festival with DMX, AZ, Erykah Badu, and the Marley Family at Virginia Key Beach. Tickets cost $22.50. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

The Dead Kennedys without Jello Biafra at Orbit. Tickets cost $16.50. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

Daniela Deu was drawn to both architecture and urbanism, believes architecture can change communitie ...

Canes Basketball player development assistant will graduate with MSED in Sport Administation. ...

UOnline graduate will earn his M.S. in Health Informatics ...

Seeking a college experience within a diverse community, this graduate found her home away from home ...