Entertainment News

Country music’s savior, Alan Jackson, ended Creed’s eight-week hold on top of the album charts with his new album Drive, debuting with sales of 423,000. Jackson is riding on the success of his hit single Where Were You (When the World Stopped Turning), which gives a Southern perspective on the Sept. 11 tragedies.

Martin Lawrence and Will Smith are readying to star in a sequel to their hit action film Bad Boys. The movie will boast a much larger budget than its predecessor, while the primary story line will remain in Miami.

And the sequels continue…Rumors are abound that Boogie Nights 2 is nearing a reality, with Rollergirl, played by actress Heather Graham, making it big in the 1980s porn business. Actress Juilanne Moore is also scheduled to return, while Mark Wahlberg and his d*** will apparently not.

Music critics and 18 elite photographers from around the world have voted a picture of Clash bassist Paul Simonon destroying his guitar as the top rock ‘n’ roll photo of all time. The photo (above) was taken in 1979 by photographer Pennie Smith and graces the cover of the group’s album London Calling.

Fans of That 70s Show tuned in identical numbers for the debut of the retro sitcom’s younger sibling That 80s Show. The show attracted more teen and adult viewers than any program in its time slot last Wednesday, giving Fox its second hit new comedy of the season after Bernie Mac.

Actress Kim Delaney, formerly of NYPD Blue and now the star of ABC’s Philly was arrested by the LAPD last Saturday night for suspicion of drunk driving and refusing to take a blood alcohol test.

The Hurricanes have become part of college football’s national conversation, and the more wins they ...

Kicker Michael Badgley will soon become the University of Miami’s all-time field goal leader. In the ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Hurricanes legends Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp and Sean Taylor were officially ad ...

University of Miami wide receiver Darrell Langham and kicker Michael Badgley were among those recogn ...

University of Miami redshirt setter Haley Templeton was named ACC Player of the Week, the conference ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami's football game at North Carolina on Oct. 28 will kick off at noon ET o ...