Entertainment News

January 25

Jega and Plastiq Phantom at Poplife. Show starts at 11 p.m. Tickets are $10 before midnight, $12 after. For info visit www.epoplife.com.

Pop punks The Suicide Machines with Poison In the Well and Catch 22 at Freeze. For ticket info call 954-771-3008.

Barbara Muze, Sandra Dohnert, and The Voz performing at the Wall Flower Gallery, 10 N.E. 3rd St. in downtown Miami, at 8 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. Tickets are $8 for each show. For info visit www.wallflowergallery.com.

January 26

Floridians for Medical Rights’ medical marijuana campaign fundraiser from 9 p.m. – 3 a.m. at Tobacco Road, 626 South Miami Ave. For info call 305-374-1198. Admission is $10.

January 29

Moulin Rouge with Nicole Kidman at the Bill Cosford Cinema. Call 305-284-4607 for info.

February 1

Bob Dylan at the National Car Rental Center. Tickets are $28.50-$42.50. Call 954-533-3309 for info.

February 3

Hard rockers Anthrax and Judas Priest at Orbit. Call 561-737-2199 for info.

February 5

Sneak preview of the action film Collateral Damage starring Arnold Schwarzenegger at the Bill Cosford Cinema. Call 305-284-4607 for info.

February 9

Bob Marley Festival with DMX, AZ, Erykah Badu, and the Marley Family at Virginia Key Beach. Tickets are $22.50. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

The Dead Kennedys without Jello Biafra at Orbit. Tickets are $16.50. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

View photos as Miami Hurricanes Coach Jim Morris ends 41-year career on Saturday, May 19, 2018, at M ...

The sullen, charcoal sky opened with a vengeance Saturday afternoon at Mark Light Field in Coral Gab ...

Hurricanes football aficionados: How does another College GameDay at the University of Miami campus ...

Get out your calendars once again, UM football fans. The Atlantic Coast Conference has announced the ...

Lonnie Walker IV, so eager to begin his professional basketball career that he left the University o ...

Over his more than two decades at the U, the dean of students from 1976-1989 always put students fir ...

The final Sea Secrets lecture at the Rosenstiel School examines the biofluorescence of marine organi ...

Maintenance mechanic Milton Davis has kept UM housing humming for decades. ...

After 25 years, head coach Jim Morris had just one request for the pregame festivities for his final ...

In honor of Jim Morris' final regular season game as head coach at Miami on Saturday, May 19, t ...

Sophomore righthander Evan McKendry struck out 11 to help lead the Hurricanes to their 10thstraight ...

Check out over 60 of the top pictures from the Miami women's tennis team's matchup with to ...

Due to inclement weather expected in the area, the Miami baseball program announced game time for Fr ...