Entertainment News

January 25

Jega and Plastiq Phantom at Poplife. Show starts at 11 p.m. Tickets are $10 before midnight, $12 after. For info visit www.epoplife.com.

Pop punks The Suicide Machines with Poison In the Well and Catch 22 at Freeze. For ticket info call 954-771-3008.

Barbara Muze, Sandra Dohnert, and The Voz performing at the Wall Flower Gallery, 10 N.E. 3rd St. in downtown Miami, at 8 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. Tickets are $8 for each show. For info visit www.wallflowergallery.com.

January 26

Floridians for Medical Rights’ medical marijuana campaign fundraiser from 9 p.m. – 3 a.m. at Tobacco Road, 626 South Miami Ave. For info call 305-374-1198. Admission is $10.

January 29

Moulin Rouge with Nicole Kidman at the Bill Cosford Cinema. Call 305-284-4607 for info.

February 1

Bob Dylan at the National Car Rental Center. Tickets are $28.50-$42.50. Call 954-533-3309 for info.

February 3

Hard rockers Anthrax and Judas Priest at Orbit. Call 561-737-2199 for info.

February 5

Sneak preview of the action film Collateral Damage starring Arnold Schwarzenegger at the Bill Cosford Cinema. Call 305-284-4607 for info.

February 9

Bob Marley Festival with DMX, AZ, Erykah Badu, and the Marley Family at Virginia Key Beach. Tickets are $22.50. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

The Dead Kennedys without Jello Biafra at Orbit. Tickets are $16.50. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

The University of Miami got off to a dream start, but could not hold on against No. 1 and defending ...

March is just around the corner; and University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga wants his pl ...

Erykah Davenport always hated being The Tall Girl. Every class picture, she was in the back row, tow ...

A little more than two years ago, Larry Scott was serving as the Miami Hurricanes’ interim head coac ...

The college basketball world woke up Friday morning to a bombshell report by Yahoo Sports detailing ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

Kevin Arreaga's bronze medal in the men's weight throw led the Canes on Friday in Clemson. ...

No. 24 Miami got off to a dream start but could not hold on against No. 1 Florida Friday night, fall ...

The Hurricanes were momentarily slowed down by the first rain delay of the season, but held the Coug ...

The Miami women's basketball team plays its last game of the 2017-18 regular season Sunday at 4 ...

Canes and Eagles play at 2 p.m. Saturday in key ACC matchup. ...