Entertainment News

Personal Velocity starring Parker Posey and Fairuza Balk won the grand jury prize at this year’s Sundance Film Festival. The film is about three different women who must overcome life-altering events ranging from spousal abuse to sudden success.

Rap artist C-Murder a.k.a. Corey Miller has been arrested for the death of a 16-year-old who was fatally shot at the Platinum Club in Harvey, La. on Jan.12. Miller is the younger brother of rap mogul Master P and has recorded several albums for No Limit Records.

Former Beatle Paul McCartney has agreed to perform at this year’s Super Bowl, joining a lineup that includes U2, Mariah Carey, and Mary J. Blige. McCartney will sing the song Freedom with children from all of the 180 countries where the game is televised.

Lord of the Rings finally let hold of its reigns on the box office and made room for the gritty war epic Black Hawk Down which debuted with a strong $29 million over the weekend. Rings fell to number three, beneath the Cuba Gooding Jr. instant classic Snow Dogs.

The X-Files is ending after nine seasons, an incredibly long run by network standards. The show will remain in syndication and a sequel to the 1998 film is in the early planning stages, so all of the remaining UFO enthusiasts will have something to live for.

Former NFL and University of Miami star Kellen Winslow Jr. was arrested Thursday for numerous allege ...

Trevor Darling's perseverance paid off. After not being selected in the NFL Draft, the former U ...

Father's Day has never been a big holiday in the Larranaga household because basketball always ...

The start to former Miami Hurricanes defensive end Chad Thomas' NFL career is going through a m ...

At one section of Miami's Richmond Park, Hurricanes offensive line coach Stacy Searels taught a ...

Colder Atlantic temperatures could change hurricane season forecasts, but the trend isn't expec ...

UM neurorehabilitation expert David S. Kushner, M.D., who helps modern patients recover from brain s ...

An outstanding showing at the USATF Championships earned Symone Mason a trip to the World U20 Champi ...

UM alum returns to lead Canes' MBB strength and conditioning efforts. ...

Amy Deem was recognized for the third time as the ACC Women's Outdoor Track and Field Coach of ...

During the 2017-18 school year, Miami had student-athletes from 17 of the 32 countries in the FIFA W ...

The University of Miami track and field program got off to a strong start at the 2018 USATF Junior O ...