Entertainment News

Through
January 20

The Rocky Horror Show at the Jackie Gleason Theater. Call 305-673-7300 for info.

January 19

“Male Call: A Study in Male Power,” a forum designed for men who are ready to embrace change at 10 a.m. at the Wallflower Gallery, 10 N.E. 3rd St. in downtown Miami. For info, call 305-579-0069 or visit www.wallflowergallery.
com.

SciFly electronica concert featuring DJ Marky, renowned Brazilian dj. For info, visit www.8track.net.

January 22

The Strokes and Har Mar Superstar at Billboard Live. Tickets are $18. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back at the Bill Cosford Cinema. Call 305-284-4607 for info.

January 23

Shockrockers Gwar at Orbit. Tickets are $13.50. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

Janury 25

Barbara Muze and The Voz, Sandra Dohnert, to perform at The Wallflower Gallery, 10 N.E. 3rd St. in downtown Miami, at 8 p.m. and 10:30 p.m., respectively. Tickets are $8 for each show. For info, call 305-579-0069 or visit www.wallflowergallery.
com.

January 26

Floridians For Medical Rights medical marijuana campaign’s fundraiser from 9:00 p.m. – 3:00 a.m. at Tobacco Road, 626 South Miami Ave. For info, call 305-374-1198. Admission is $ 10.

January 29

Moulin Rouge starring Nicole Kidman at the Bill Cosford Cinema. Call 305-284-4607 for show time and info.

February 5

Sneak preview of Collateral Damage starring Arnold Schwarz-enegger at the Bill Cosford Cinema. Call 305-284-4607 for show time and info.

February 8-9

Jerry Seinfeld at Sunrise Musical Theater. Tickets are $47.50-77.50. Call 954-523-3309 for info.

February 9

Bob Marley Festival with DMX, Foxy Brown, and the Marley family at Virginia Key Beach. Tickets are $22.50. Call 305-358-5885 for info.
The Dead Kennedys without Jello Biafra at Orbit. Tickets are $16.50. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

If defense really does win championships, the University of Miami is in good shape. Despite giving u ...

This is the Miami Hurricanes team that finally solved its long hex in finally winning at Florida Sta ...

1. HURRICANES: No. 3 Canes beat Virginia in home finale: ACC title game, first 10-win season since 2 ...

The No. 2 Miami Hurricanes are kings at keeping their fans in a panicked state — then filling them w ...

CANESFAN SATISFACTION METER: G10: Time again for the latest edition of the Canesfan Satisfaction Met ...

The Finker-Frenkel Legacy Foundation gift will establish the Business Plan Competition Endowed Fund. ...

C. David Naylor, a UM Presidential Scholar and public health policy expert, provided insight into he ...

A cohort of five religious leaders from Miami, including a rabbi and imam from the University of Mia ...

Hollywood actress and star of the hit BET series Being Mary Jane gets real about gender, race and co ...

The annual development agreement meeting is a time for the city and University to share information ...

Miami survived an early scare to beat Virginia, 44-28, and achieve its first 10-win season since 200 ...

The University of Miami volleyball team produced some late-match magic Friday night to outlast an in ...

The Miami women's basketball team dropped a 67-61 decision to Colorado on Saturday afternoon in ...

The University of Miami diving team finished its trip to the Texas Diving Invite on a high note Satu ...

Here are three matchups to watch in Saturday's Senior Day game between the No. 3 Canes and Virg ...