Entertainment News

Through
January 20

The Rocky Horror Show at the Jackie Gleason Theater. Call 305-673-7300 for info.

January 19

“Male Call: A Study in Male Power,” a forum designed for men who are ready to embrace change at 10 a.m. at the Wallflower Gallery, 10 N.E. 3rd St. in downtown Miami. For info, call 305-579-0069 or visit www.wallflowergallery.
com.

SciFly electronica concert featuring DJ Marky, renowned Brazilian dj. For info, visit www.8track.net.

January 22

The Strokes and Har Mar Superstar at Billboard Live. Tickets are $18. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back at the Bill Cosford Cinema. Call 305-284-4607 for info.

January 23

Shockrockers Gwar at Orbit. Tickets are $13.50. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

Janury 25

Barbara Muze and The Voz, Sandra Dohnert, to perform at The Wallflower Gallery, 10 N.E. 3rd St. in downtown Miami, at 8 p.m. and 10:30 p.m., respectively. Tickets are $8 for each show. For info, call 305-579-0069 or visit www.wallflowergallery.
com.

January 26

Floridians For Medical Rights medical marijuana campaign’s fundraiser from 9:00 p.m. – 3:00 a.m. at Tobacco Road, 626 South Miami Ave. For info, call 305-374-1198. Admission is $ 10.

January 29

Moulin Rouge starring Nicole Kidman at the Bill Cosford Cinema. Call 305-284-4607 for show time and info.

February 5

Sneak preview of Collateral Damage starring Arnold Schwarz-enegger at the Bill Cosford Cinema. Call 305-284-4607 for show time and info.

February 8-9

Jerry Seinfeld at Sunrise Musical Theater. Tickets are $47.50-77.50. Call 954-523-3309 for info.

February 9

Bob Marley Festival with DMX, Foxy Brown, and the Marley family at Virginia Key Beach. Tickets are $22.50. Call 305-358-5885 for info.
The Dead Kennedys without Jello Biafra at Orbit. Tickets are $16.50. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

Remember Trent Harris, the Miami Hurricanes' sack leader everyone respected and raved about, th ...

The Hurricanes wrapped up spring with a big, as in 6-5 and 290 pounds, surprise on Saturday. Four-st ...

Spring ended Saturday for the Miami Hurricanes, with hundreds of UM football alumni and family membe ...

One day left for the youngsters to show University of Miami coach Mark Richt what they can do. One d ...

Former Miami Norland High star Zach Johnson is coming home for his final year of college basketball. ...

The Energy and Conservation Organization was recognized with the 2018 Roberta “Bosey” Fulbright Foot ...

The Brazilian judge whose office spearheaded a massive corruption and bribery investigation said tha ...

The director of the University of Miami's Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, who passed away Ap ...

Business Professor Patricia Abril, and Trustee Stuart Miller receive Faculty Senate's highest h ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team checks in at No. 39 in the Oracle/ITA rankings Tuesda ...

The Miami women's tennis team moved up two places to No. 15 in this week's Oracle/ITA rank ...

Miami's women's track and field team entered the top-15 in the latest edition of the NCAA ...

Junior righthander Andrew Cabezas was recognized with ACC Pitcher of the Week honors after an outsta ...

Hurricanes record their best round of tournament on Monday. ...